William the Walrus Groswaddledry
Bath, book, bed… The Grobath range has been designed with all the quality of our award winning products and will set little ones up for a cosy, soothing bedtime routine.
William the Walrus is all set to wrap your little one up after a fun time splashing around in the bath.
Made of quick drying hypoallergenic microfibre, the Groswaddledry has been specially designed to recreate the soothing effects of swaddling after bath time. The super soft charcoal embroidered hood is perfect for keeping your baby warm and dry.
Available in 4 designs William the Walrus, Sophie the Sea Lion, Sam the Sea Lion and Poppy the Penguin.
- Highly absorbent puredry microfibre
- Quick drying
- Fabric stays soft wash after wash
- 0-6 months (from 2.3kgs/5lbs)
- Swaddles baby dry
- Hood to keep the heat in after bath
- Outer: 80% polyester 20% polyamide, exclusive of decoration. Lining: 100% polyester
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- Product Dimensions 100 x 48 cm
Caring for your Groswaddledry
- Machine wash at 40°C.
- Line dry or tumble on low heat.
- Do not iron
- We recommend washing dark colours separately for first few washes as well as using a detergent free from bleaching agents, in order to retain the original colours
Keep away from fire
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.