Peace of mind at just a glance - our innovative Groegg™ changes colour to let you know whether the temperature of a room is too low, too high or just right helping you maintain a safe sleeping environment for your baby. As an added bonus it even works well as a gentle night light. Why not give your egg a little character with one of our fantastic Eggshells! Choose from Oona the Owl, Mikey the Monkey or Percy the Penguin
- Mains powered - UK 3 pin or EU 2 pin plug available
- Easy to understand colour coded system indicates room temperature
- Digital thermometer with permanent back-lit LCD readout
- Gentle night light
- Perfect Accessory for Grosnug & Grobags
- Instructions and safe sleep guide enclosed
- UK Standard 3 pin or European 2 pin plug available
Product Dimensions - 7.1cm x 7.1cm x 10.2 cm, Conforms to highest applicable British and European Standards
Correct Room Temperature
The correct room temperature is vital for creating a safe sleeping environment for a baby. Health professionals recommend that the room that your baby sleeps in should be maintained at 16–20°C. The Groegg, the colour changing digital room thermometer, is another clever innovation to help promote safer sleep for babies. The patented Groegg 2 glows yellow if the room temperature is within 16–20°C. If the room temperature is outside this range, take action to cool or heat the room, or adjust the baby’s bedding or clothing.
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.