You can now keep an accurate eye on your baby’s health with the Tommee Tippee Digital No Touch Forehead Thermometer. The calm and comfortable way to measure your baby’s temperature, perfect for reading the temperature of a sleeping child. This Thermometer is quick, accurate and really easy to use.
Just hold the scanner up to 4cm away from the centre of the forehead, press the start button and the temperature will show on the LCD display panel within two seconds.
- Fast 2 Second Reading
- Fever Indicator for when temperature is too high
- Memory Function (stores last 25 readings)
- Perfect for reading the temperature of a sleeping child.
- Non-intrusive thermometer for forehead readings
Why parents love the Tommee Tippee No Touch Thermometer
Quick and accurate
The Digital No Touch Thermometer provides a fast two-second accurate reading for your peace of mind and babies comfort
If your baby's temperature is too high, the Fever indication system on the Digital No Touch Thermometer will sound three short beeps will sound followed by one long beep to warn for potential fever
The digital thermometer stores 25 memory readings allowing you to monitor baby's temperature over a period of time with ease.
Switch between Fahrenheit or Celsius
Alter how the temperature is recorded by switching between temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
TIPS FOR TAKING AN ACCURATE READING
- Patient must be inside for 30 minutes before taking a measurement.
- The patient and device must be in the same stable ambient (room) temperature for 15 minutes before operating.
- Always make sure the scanner lens is clean and undamaged.
- If the eyebrow area is covered with hair, sweat, make-up or dirt, please clean the area beforehand to improve reading accuracy.
- Patients should not drink, eat or be physically active before / while taking the measurement.
- Remove hats and wait 10 minutes before taking a measurement.
- Always hold the thermometer and forehead steady when taking a reading.
- Do not move the thermometer until you hear the final beep.
- Don’t take a measurement during or immediately after nursing a baby.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Digital No Touch Thermometer
- 2 x AAA Battery*
- 1 X Instruction Leaflet
*Batteries should always be removed or replaced by an adult. Keep batteries away from children.
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.