Circus animal favourites will keep your little one entertained in one while the other features hundreds and thousands of multi coloured dots.
Grobags are brilliant, but having one is just not enough. What happens if your baby has an accident in the middle of the night and you need to change them and their grobag? With just that moment in mind, we created a fantastic twin pack that means you can get the solution in one go, at brilliant value too.
Pack contains two x 2.5 tog Grobags or two x 1.0 tog Grobags
- Machine washable
- 100% woven cotton outer and supersoft jersey lining
- Zip-click® feature to stop little ones from opening their zips
- Recommended by the Lullaby Trust
- Keep baby at a comfortable temperature
- No additional sheets or blankets required
- Underarm poppers on 0-6m size, Side zip on all sizes
- Quick-dry polyester wadding on 2.5 tog
- FREE nursery thermometer included in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes
- Meets British Safety Standard BS8510:2009
What Type Zip do I need?
With double poppers on the shoulders, there are also under-arm poppers for when your baby is small. Opens out flat for easy night time nappy changes.
Fixed shoulders are great if your child moves around more. Ideal for toddlers. Travel Grobags - Like normal Grobags but with the extra feature of a two way front zip and a velcro back vent so it can easily be used with a 5 point harness in car seats or pushchairs.
What Tog is right for my baby?
A Grobag Baby Sleep Bag is a wearable blanket that will keep your baby at a comfortable temperature all night long.
This table shows our guidance on the correct tog of Grobag and clothing to be used in different room temperatures.
|Room Temperature||Tog Rating|
|16°C (61°F) and below||3.5|
Caring for your Grobag
- Machine wash with zip closed at 40°C.
- Line dry or tumble on low heat.
- All Grobag Baby Sleep bags are designed to allow up to 5% shrinkage.
- For children with allergies: If you wish to wash your Grobag at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage..
- Can be ironed on low heat if desired, always keep iron away from zip or cover the zip with a cloth
- We recommend washing dark colours separately for the first few washes aswell as using a detergent free from bleaching agents, in order to retain the original colours
Getting a room thermometer will help you create a safer sleep environment for your baby.
We're thrilled to have won so many Gold Awards for the best nursery product. With over 3 million Grobags sold so far, you can rest assured you have chosen the UK's favourite baby sleep bag.
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.