Poppy the Penguin Grorobe
Bath, book, bed… The Grobath range has been designed with all the quality of our award winning products and will set little ones up for a cosy, soothing bedtime routine.
Cosy cuddles are guaranteed when you lift your little one out of the bath and straight into our snuggly Poppy the Penguin Grorobe.
Made of quick drying hypoallergenic microfibre, the supersoft robe with beautifully embroidered hood, contrasting front pockets and waist tie is perfect for keeping your little one warm and dry.
Available in 4 different designs, Poppy the Penguin, Sam the Sea Lion, Sophie the Sea Lion and William the Walrus.
- Highly absorbent puredry microfibre
- Quick drying
- Fabric stays soft wash after wash
- Suitable for 12-36 months (from 8.1kgs/18lbs) 98cm high/chest 50-53.5cm)
- Made from hypoallergenic Puredry microfibre to dry little ones quickly
- Hood to keep the heat in after bath
- Outer: 80% polyester 20% polyamide, exclusive of decoration. Lining: 100% polyester
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- Product Dimensions 62 x 40 cm
Caring for your Grotowel
- Machine wash at 40°C.
- Line dry or tumble on low heat.
- Do not iron
- We recommend washing dark colours separately for first few washes aswell as using a detergent free from bleaching agents, in order to retain the original colours
Keep away from fire
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.