Pink Hearts Grosuit (Twin Pack)
Have sweet dreams in our Pink Heart design Grosuit, perfect for wearing under their Grobag when room temperatures drop below 18C.
Snuggle up in these luxurious 100% cotton jersey Grosuits. With simple pink hearts and petal designs the pack contains one Grosuit with the hearts print on the body and one with patterned sleeves on the other. The quilted sleeves keep your baby's arms warm with no need for additional bedding or layers. They have been specially designed to wear under a Grobag Baby Sleep Bag in colder room temperatures of 18°C (65°F) or below. With a twin pack we've also got you covered for when those little accidents happen or one's in the wash.
- Machine washable
- 100% super-soft jersey cotton
- Quilted sleeves for cosy arms
- Single layer on Body
- Poppers for easy changes
- Gro-suits are intended for use in cold weather in room temperatures of 18°C (65°F) or below and are most suited for use with a 2.5 tog or 3.5 tog Grobag
- Quilted sleeves with single layer on areas that are underneath the Grobag so your baby won't overheat
- Comfortable stretchy collar
- Quick-dry polyester filling on arms
- Can be used with any baby sleep bag without arms
- Pack contains 2 Gro-suits
What Tog is right for my baby?
Grosuits are intended for use in cold weather in room temperatures of 18°C (65°F) or under, and are most suited for use with a 2.5 tog or 3.5 tog Grobag.
This information is for guidance only
|Room Temperature||Tog Rating|
|16°C (61°F) and below||3.5|
Caring for your Grosuit
- Machine wash at 40°C
- Line dry or tumble on low heat
- All Grosuits are designed to allow up to 5% shrinkage
- For children with allergies: If you wish to wash your Grosuit at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage
- Can be ironed on low heat if desired, always keep iron away from poppers or cover with a cloth
- We recommend washing dark colours separately for the first few washes aswell as using a detergent free from bleaching agents, in order to retain the original colours
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.