Rob Ryan Night Fall Grosnug
Can't decide whether to swaddle your little one or go straight to Grobag? With the 2in1 Night Fall Grosnug you can have the best of both worlds!
Now is the end of another busy day, little ones can settle down for a peaceful sleep in this exclusive Night Fall design from our collaboration with iconic British designer Rob Ryan.
Reassuringly snug on top and a hip healthy leg space on the bottom, your little one will stay safe and secure all night just like when they were in Mummy’s tummy.
Poppers on the armholes allow for swaddling with arms in or choose arms out for the freedom of a newborn Grobag.
The Grosnug is the first stage to providing your baby with a safer, comfortable, and content night’s sleep
Newborn size for babies up to approx. 3 months (5lbs-12lbs)
- Machine washable
- Officially recognised as Hip Healthy
- Newborn size for babies up to approx. 3 months 5lbs to 12lbs
- Supersoft cotton with elastine for stretch
- Light weight for warm rooms between 21 and 25°C
- Cosy weight for cool rooms between 16 and 20°C
- Chin & zip guards to prevent rubbing
- Extra long baby safe YKK zip
- Opens from bottom for easy nappy changes
- Highest quality construction - no rough seams or edges
- Unique curved seams create space for hip healthy natural leg position
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer
- What to wear guide provided on pack
Caring for your Grosnug
- Machine wash with zip closed at 40°C.
- Line dry or tumble on low heat.
- All Grosnugs are designed to allow up to 5% shrinkage.
- For children with allergies: If you wish to wash your Grosnug at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage.
- Can be ironed on low heat if desired, always keep iron away from zip or cover the zip with a cloth
- We recommend washing dark colours separately for first few washes aswell as using a detergent free from bleaching agents, in order to retain the original colours
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.