Rob Ryan Night Fall Grobag 0-6 Months
Our high quality Grobag mixed with iconic British artist Rob Ryan’s fun and playful illustratation, makes this exclusive Nightfall design a must have for all nurseries.
Now is the end of another busy day
Its time to snuggle down inside your cosy nest
Tomorrow will be full of yet more fun and play
But sleepy eyes and sleepy wings need lots of rest
Telling the story of two baby birds nesting down for the night while their parents watch over them. In tones of blue with delicate embroiderery and applique details, this heartfelt design stitched with love and kindness is certainly a wonderful place to snuggle down at bedtime.
- Machine washable
- 100% woven cotton outer and supersoft jersey lining
- Zip-click® feature to stop little ones from opening their zips
- Recommended by the Lullaby Trust
- Keep baby at a comfortable temperature
- No additional sheets or blankets required
- Shoulder and underarm poppers on 0-6m size
- Quick-dry polyester wadding on 2.5 tog
- FREE nursery thermometer included in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes
- Meets British Safety Standard BS8510:2009**
*The British Safety Standard to be superseded by European Standard EN16781:2018
The Rob Ryan Collection
Iconic British designer, Rob Ryan designed a whimsical collection exclusively for the Gro Company using a Grobag as a canvas.
Inspired by babies and the security bedtime brings, this heartfelt collection stitched with love and kindness is certainly a wonderful place to snuggle up in
What Tog is right for my baby?
A Grobag Baby Sleep Bag is a wearable blanket that will keep your baby at a comfortable temperature all night long.
This table shows our guidance on the correct tog of Grobag and clothing to be used in different room temperatures.
|Room Temperature||Tog Rating|
|16°C (61°F) and below||3.5|
Caring for your Grobag
- Machine wash with zip closed at 40°C.
- Line dry or tumble on low heat.
- All Grobag Baby Sleep bags are designed to allow up to 5% shrinkage.
- For children with allergies: If you wish to wash your Grobag at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage..
- Can be ironed on low heat if desired, always keep iron away from zip or cover the zip with a cloth
- We recommend washing dark colours separately for the first few washes aswell as using a detergent free from bleaching agents, in order to retain the original colours
What Type Zip do I need?
With double poppers on the shoulders, there are also under-arm poppers for when your baby is small. Opens out flat for easy night time nappy changes.
Fixed shoulders are great if your child moves around more. Ideal for toddlers. Travel Grobags - Like normal Grobags but with the extra feature of a two way front zip and a velcro back vent so it can easily be used with a 5 point harness in car seats or pushchairs.
We're thrilled to have won so many Gold Awards for the best nursery product. With over 3 million Grobags sold so far, you can rest assured you have chosen the UK's favourite baby sleep bag.
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.