Lions and Tigers Grosnug Superlight
Can't decide whether to swaddle your little one or go straight to Grobag? With the 2in1 Superlight Swaddle and Grobag you can have the best of both worlds! Ideal for room temperatures of 24-27 degrees
Have a cat nap in this big cat inspired Grosnug, its simplistic style and mint and grey tones make it the perfect place to doze off.
Reassuringly snug with Lion and Tiger print on top and a hip healthy leg space on the bottom in crisp white, your little one will stay safe and secure all night just like when they were in Mummy’s tummy. Poppers on the armholes allow for swaddling with arms in or choose arms out for the freedom of a newborn Grobag. The Grosnug is the first stage to providing your baby with a safer, comfortable, and content night’s sleep.
The new Superlight Grosnug is ideal for rooms between 24-27 degrees
- Machine washable
- Officially recognised as Hip Healthy
- Newborn size for babies up to approx. 3 months 5lbs to 12lbs
- Supersoft cotton with elastine for stretch
- Superlight for hot rooms 24°C and above
- Chin & zip guards to prevent rubbing
- Extra long baby safe YKK zip
- Opens from bottom for easy nappy changes
- Highest quality construction - no rough seams or edges
- Unique curved seams create space for hip healthy natural leg position
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer
- What to wear guide provided on pack
Caring for your Grosnug
- Machine wash with zip closed at 40°C.
- Line dry or tumble on low heat.
- All Grosnugs are designed to allow up to 5% shrinkage.
- For children with allergies: If you wish to wash your Grosnug at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage.
- Can be ironed on low heat if desired, always keep iron away from zip or cover the zip with a cloth
- We recommend washing dark colours separately for first few washes aswell as using a detergent free from bleaching agents, in order to retain the original colours
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.