Its larger, brighter design makes it even easier than before to check your little one is resting at the correct temperature. A yellow glow suggests a comfortable temperature for children to sleep in, whilst a blue glow suggests it's too cold and a red glow suggests it's too high. The colours act as a handy tool so you know whether to cool or heat the room, to modify baby's clothing, to use a different tog Grobag Baby Sleep Bag or for non-sleep bag users to alter the level of bedding.
- Easy to understand colour coded system indicates room temperature
- Ambient Digital Thermometer
- Adjustable Brightness (4 levels)
- Soft Touch Silicone Dome
- Gro egg 2 is bigger, better and extremely stylish!
- Gentle Night Light!
- Colour coded system (supported by safe sleep experts The Lullaby Trust) making it easy for parents to keep baby comfortable
- Available with standard UK mains power adaptor or USB for taking on your travels
- Perfect Accessory for Gro-snug & Grobags
Correct Room Temperature
The correct room temperature is vital for creating a safe sleeping environment for a baby. Health professionals recommend that the room that your baby sleeps in should be maintained at 16–20°C. The Groegg, the colour changing digital room thermometer, is another clever innovation to help promote safer sleep for babies. The patented Groegg 2 glows yellow if the room temperature is within 16–20°C. If the room temperature is outside this range, take action to cool or heat the room, or adjust the baby’s bedding or clothing.
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.