The award-winning Insect Shield Grobag is the only baby sleep bag with built-in, bug barring protection and will give you that added peace of mind when going out and about. Insect Shield technology converts clothing and gear into long-lasting, effective and convenient insect protection. The active ingredient in Insect Shield is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibres that it retains effectiveness through the life of the product.
- Machine washable
- Built-in insect protection that stays in the clothes not on the skin
- 100% woven cotton
- Tested and proven technology, odourless, invisible and convenient
- Protects against mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges
- Keep baby at a comfortable temperature
- No additional sheets or blankets required
- Zip-click® feature to stop little ones from opening their zips
- Underarm poppers on 0-6m size
- Shoulder popper and side zip on all sizes
- FREE nursery thermometer included in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes
- Meets British Safety Standard BS8510 :2009**
*The British Safety Standard to be superseded by European Standard EN16781:2018
What Type Zip do I need?
With double poppers on the shoulders, there are also under-arm poppers for when your baby is small. Opens out flat for easy night time nappy changes.
Fixed shoulders are great if your child moves around more. Ideal for toddlers. Travel Grobags - Like normal Grobags but with the extra feature of a two way front zip and a velcro back vent so it can easily be used with a 5 point harness in pushchairs.
What Tog is right for my baby?
A Grobag Baby Sleep Bag is a wearable blanket that will keep your baby at a comfortable temperature all night long.
This table shows our guidance on the correct tog of Grobag and clothing to be used in different room temperatures.
|Room Temperature||Tog Rating|
|16°C (61°F) and below||3.5|
Caring for your Grobag
- Machine wash with zip closed at 40°C.
- Line dry or tumble on low heat.
- All Grobag Baby Sleep bags are designed to allow up to 5% shrinkage.
- For children with allergies: If you wish to wash your Grobag at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage..
- Can be ironed on low heat if desired, always keep iron away from zip or cover the zip with a cloth
- We recommend washing dark colours separately for the first few washes aswell as using a detergent free from bleaching agents, in order to retain the original colours
Getting a room thermometer will help you create a safer sleep environment for your baby.
We're thrilled to have won so many Gold Awards for the best nursery product. With over 3 million Grobags sold so far, you can rest assured you have chosen the UK's favourite baby sleep bag.
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.