Enjoy a peaceful sleep in our pretty Garden Friends Grobag, available in sizes 3-6 and 6-10 years. They’re ideal for children who aren’t quite ready to move away from the security of their Grobag just yet or for children staying in hospital or at home who require tube feeding.
- Machine washable
- 100% woven cotton outer and supersoft jersey lining
- 2 way front zip to fit a 5 point travel harness
- Recommended by the Lullaby Trust
- Keep baby at a comfortable temperature
- No additional sheets or blankets required
- Zip-click® feature to stop little ones from opening their zips
- Quick-dry polyester wadding on 2.5 tog
- FREE nursery thermometer included in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes
- Meets British Safety Standard BS8510:2009**
*The British Safety Standard to be superseded by European Standard EN16781:2018 except on 3-6yr and 6-10yr Grobag which does not fall into scope of EN Standard
What Tog is right for my baby?
A Grobag Baby Sleep Bag is a wearable blanket that will keep your baby at a comfortable temperature all night long.
This table shows our guidance on the correct tog of Grobag and clothing to be used in different room temperatures.
|Room Temperature||Tog Rating|
|16°C (61°F) and below||3.5|
Caring for your Grobag
- Machine wash with zip closed at 40°C.
- Line dry or tumble on low heat.
- All Grobag Baby Sleep bags are designed to allow up to 5% shrinkage.
- For children with allergies: If you wish to wash your Grobag at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage..
- Can be ironed on low heat if desired, always keep iron away from zip or cover the zip with a cloth
- We recommend washing dark colours separately for the first few washes aswell as using a detergent free from bleaching agents, in order to retain the original colours
Getting a room thermometer will help you create a safer sleep environment for your baby.
We're thrilled to have won so many Gold Awards for the best nursery product. With over 3 million Grobags sold so far, you can rest assured you have chosen the UK's favourite baby sleep bag.
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.