Make a Wish Grosnug
Can't decide whether to swaddle your little one or go straight to Grobag? With the 2in1 Make a Wish Swaddle and Grobag you can have the best of both worlds!
Make a Wish this bedtime and snuggle up for a peaceful sleep under the multi coloured stars of our Grosnug. Reassuringly snug on top and a hip healthy leg space on the bottom, your little one will stay safe and secure all night just like when they were in Mummy’s tummy. Poppers on the armholes allow for swaddling with arms in or choose arms out for the freedom of a newborn Grobag. The Gro snug is the first stage to providing your baby with a safer, comfortable, and content night’s sleep.
Newborn size for babies up to approx. 3 months (5lbs-12lbs)
- Machine washable
- Officially recognised as Hip Healthy
- Newborn size for babies up to approx. 3 months 5lbs to 12lbs
- Supersoft cotton with elastine for stretch
- Light weight for warm rooms between 21 and 25°C
- Cosy weight for cool rooms between 16 and 20°C
- Chin & zip guards to prevent rubbing
- Extra long baby safe YKK zip
- Opens from bottom for easy nappy changes
- Highest quality construction - no rough seams or edges
- Unique curved seams create space for hip healthy natural leg position
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer
- What to wear guide provided on pack
Caring for your Grosnug
- Machine wash with zip closed at 40°C.
- Line dry or tumble on low heat.
- All Grosnugs are designed to allow up to 5% shrinkage.
- For children with allergies: If you wish to wash your Grosnug at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage.
- Can be ironed on low heat if desired, always keep iron away from zip or cover the zip with a cloth
- We recommend washing dark colours separately for first few washes aswell as using a detergent free from bleaching agents, in order to retain the original colours
How to use
The baby's weight combined with the stretchy fabric help to keep the swaddle wrap securely in place.
Place baby onto open swaddling wrap, fold in the top of the wrap so that the fabric is in line with the nape of the neck, legs should then be placed inside the hip healthy pocket in a natural "froggy" leg position.
Make sure that the pockets upper material is around the baby's tummy. Holding the upper right hand side of the swaddle; wrap the fabric snugly over baby's arms, and tuck the fabric under baby's body, leaving fabric loose around the legs.
Holding the upper left hand side of the swaddle; wrap the fabric snugly around baby's arms and underneath torso, leaving fabric loose around the legs.
Ensure that both legs can freely flex.
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.