"Oh we do like to be beside the sea!" Take that holiday feeling with you wherever you go. Our seaside inspired Grobag is perfect for warmer days and nights. The clever travel opening makes them easy to use with a 5 point harness such as in a pushchair or car seat, so you can take all the safety features of the original Grobag with you on the road.
Our larger 3-6 year Grobags are ideal for children who aren’t quite ready to move away from the security of their grobag just yet or for children staying in hospital or at home who need feeding through tubes.
- 2 way front zip to fit a 5 point travel harness
- Includes handy travel bag
- Recommended by the Lullaby Trust
- 100% Single layer woven cotton
- Keep baby at a comfortable temperature
- Zip-click® feature to stop little ones from opening their zips
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- FREE nursery thermometer included in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes
- Meets British Safety Standard BS8510:2009**
*The British Safety Standard to be superseded by European Standard EN16781:2018
What Type Zip do I need?
With double poppers on the shoulders, there are also under-arm poppers for when your baby is small. Opens out flat for easy night time nappy changes.
Fixed shoulders are great if your child moves around more. Ideal for toddlers. Travel Grobags - Like normal Grobags but with the extra feature of a two way front zip and a velcro back vent so it can easily be used with a 5 point harness in car seats or pushchairs.
What Tog is right for my baby?
A Grobag Baby Sleep Bag is a wearable blanket that will keep your baby at a comfortable temperature all night long.
This table shows our guidance on the correct tog of Grobag and clothing to be used in different room temperatures.
|Room Temperature||Tog Rating|
|16°C (61°F) and below||3.5|
Caring for your Grobag
- Machine wash with zip closed at 40°C.
- Line dry or tumble on low heat.
- All Grobag Baby Sleep bags are designed to allow up to 5% shrinkage.
- For children with allergies: If you wish to wash your Grobag at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage..
- Can be ironed on low heat if desired, always keep iron away from zip or cover the zip with a cloth
- We recommend washing dark colours separately for the first few washes aswell as using a detergent free from bleaching agents, in order to retain the original colours
Getting a room thermometer will help you create a safer sleep environment for your baby.
We're thrilled to have won so many Gold Awards for the best nursery product. With over 3 million Grobags sold so far, you can rest assured you have chosen the UK's favourite baby sleep bag.
Got a question about our products? We love to hear from you. Ask our experts and we will get back to you as soon as possible.