Young babies love to feel all snug and secure, just like when they were in mummy's tummy. The Gro swaddle is simply a clever shaped wrap that goes round your baby with no need for poppers, Velcro® or ties. Just enough fabric to keep your baby snug, but not so much that they get too hot or have to be wound up like a bandage. Perfect. Fingers crossed for a good night's sleep all round. Twinkle Twinkle little star!
- Contains two swaddles
- Lightweight 100% cotton jersey shaped wrap
- 0-3 months (max weight 14lbs/6.5kg)
- Suitable for over or under arm swaddling
- Recreates the comforting and soothing feeling of being in the womb
- No poppers, Velcro or ties to ensure you can't swaddle them too tightly.
For greater detail on these features, and a guide on how to Swaddle please click on the More Info tab above
Quick guide to swaddling
The Gro-swaddle is a cleverly shaped jersey wrap that goes around your baby with no need for poppers, Velcro or ties. Just enough fabric to keep your baby snug, but not so much that they get too hot. Here is our quick guide on how to use the Gro-swaddle:
- Place your baby on a comfortable flat surface, on top of the opened out swaddle wrap.
- Fold the bottom flap over the baby’s legs.
- Take the shorter wing of the wrap and fold the end of it underneath the baby.
- Then take the longer wing of the wrap and fold the end of it underneath the baby. Check to see if any adjustment is needed to ensure the wrap isn’t covering the face.
The baby’s weight combined with the stretchy fabric help to keep the swaddle wrap securely in place.
How to wash
All Gro-swaddles can be machine washed at 40°C. They can be hung out to dry or tumble dried on a low setting. As with all cotton goods, we have designed our Gro-swaddle to allow for up to 5% shrinkage. If your child has any allergies and you wish to wash your Gro-swaddle at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage. You can iron your Gro-swaddle on a low heat if desired. We recommend that you wash dark colours separately for the first few washes. We also recommend that you wash your Gro-swaddle with a detergent that is free from bleaching agents in order to retain the original colours.
Excellent shape and still using as travel blankets now
- These are an excellent shape and make it really obvious when you're tired at 3 am to swaddle our li tyke one, they were our back up swaddles simply because our little one never stayed still from birth. We have used them everyday as travel blankets shed even though our little one is 6 months it means they tuck in easily round legs and toes. Also when it 's below 16 degrees we can confidently drape this over the baby wearing a sleep sack knowing i's a 1 tog rating. They wash well and look as good as the day they were bought!