Ideal when you’re out and about and a highchair is not available, this handy, lightweight chair harness in our colourful Jazz Stripe design will fit most dining chairs. Simply fit the adjustable straps around the chair and fasten the easy-to-use rucksack style clips – instant, secure baby seat! The harness folds conveniently away into its own small bag when not in use.
- Ideal when you are out and about
- Easy to use rucksack style clips
- Conveniently folds into a small pouch
- Suitable for babies from 6-30 months who can sit unsupported
- Machine washable at 40°C
A must have for any parent!
- The product is cheap, easy to transport and comes in handy when out and about. We purchased the harness as some of friends don't have high-chairs; when we go around to visit or for tea we now just take this along with us.
Best product ever
Compact, useful, practical. I love this chair and my son too because he now eats in a normal chair. It' s very comfortable and safe.
It fits almost every kind of chair.
- I bought this as often going out in large groups there are not enough highchairs, my little boy is used to sitting in a highchair that sits directly at the table so also loves this chair,easy to use, easy to pack away and perfect to use on different sized children! I recommended to a group of friends and six more were purchased! Thumbs up from us all!!
Handy and compact
- We've found the chair harness useful when visiting relatives without a highchair. We've only used it a couple of times so far, and have needed to look at the instructions to work out how to attach it to the chair, but it has fairly well supported our child. It's obviously not as secure as a normal highchair, but does the job for when you're out and about.
Brilliant - so useful
This has been a fantastic purchase. It's so small and light, I keep it in my change bag so that it's available whenever I need it. I no longer have to worry about whether coffee-shops or friends have appropriate seating facilities for my daughter.
It's easy to use (I was worried that there'd be too many confusing straps that would put me off - but there are only two which loop through the back easily) and I got the hang of it quickly. I've used it on a variety of chairs and my daughter has always seemed happy and secure in it. I have been using it since she was about 6 months old, and hope to be able to use it for a long time to come.
A number of other mothers have asked where I got the chair harness from while we've been out, as they have wanted to get ones for themselves. I'm planning on getting more as presents for friends as it has been one of the most helpful items I have invested in.
The GroStore's service and delivery has continued to be excellent and swift. I cannot praise them enough.