Easy to wear and universally popular with all babies, this colourful bright bag is brought to life by playful geometric shapes.
This travel grobag can be used as per usual in a cot or cot bed but has specifically designed additional features that makes it suitable for use in a buggy or car seat. The travel grobag has a two way zip which can be closed around a 5 point harness. It also has back vent to allow a harness strap to be fastened, the vent has velcro fastening so when not in use the travel grobag can be sealed and used as any other grobag.
- Fits a 5 point travel harness
- 100% woven cotton outer
- 100% super-soft jersey lining on 2.5 and 1.0 tog
- 100% cool cotton single layer on 0.5 tog
- Quick–dry polyester filling on 2.5 tog
- 2 way front zip and back vent on all sizes
For greater detail on these features please click on the More Info tab above
My little one loves his!
- My little one loves his! This travel grobag is great for staying at home or whilst travelling. Great for travelling in the car or the buggy and really easy to use with the velcro hidden section for 5-point safety harness time. It's really easy to wash and dry too. My little one sleeps really well in his gro-bag so I'm happy.
- It's been over a year since we first used this bag and we're very happy with it. My boy moves a lot, so this is perfect to make sure he's warm through the night. We're so happy that we asked Santa for a new one!
Brilliant, use them daily.
- I've very young twins, and have I've four travel grobags and couldn't do without them. They are fantastic for transferring sleeping babies from buggies and car seats to cots, without them getting cold. They still look great despite being washed at least every other day! I'm also using standard gro bags I've had since my other son was small, five years ago, and they still look great.