Snuggle up in these luxurious 100% cotton Gro-suits. With simple pink hearts and petals design this pack of 2 Gro-suits co-ordinates beautifully with our range of Grobags for girls. The pack contains one Gro-suit with the hearts print on the body and one with patterned sleeves on the other. The Gro-suit has been specially designed to be used with a Grobag Baby Sleep Bag in colder temperatures. The quilted sleeves will keep your baby's arms warm, with no need for additional bedding or layers.
- Quilted sleeves for cosy arms
- Single layer on areas that are underneath the Grobag so your baby won't overheat
- Popper for easy changes
- Comfortable stretchy collar
- Twin pack
- 100% super-soft jersey cotton
- Quick-dry polyester filling on arms
- Can be used with any baby sleep bag without arms
For greater detail on these features please click on the More Info tab above
When to use a Gro-suit
Gro-suits are intended for use in cold weather in room temperatures of 18°C (65°F) or under, and are most suited for use with a 2.5 tog or 3.5 tog Grobag.
This information is for guidance only
|Nursery Temperature||3.5 tog Grobag||2.5 tog Grobag|
|Under 18°C (65°F)||Gro Suit|
|Under 16°C (61°F)||Gro Suit||Gro-suit and sleeveless bodysuit or short-sleeved bodysuit|
|Under 14°C (57°F)||Gro-suit and sleeveless bodysuit or short-sleeved bodysuit|
Why don't Grobags have sleeves?
The British Safety Standard dictates that a baby sleep bag shouldn’t have sleeves to allow ventilation around the chest area and to prevent children from overheating. All Grobags meet the British Safety Standard, so you won’t find a Grobag with arms!
Choosing a size
|0-3m||4.5 - 6.7||52 - 62|
|3-6m||6.7 - 8.1||62 - 68|
|6-9m||8.1 - 9.1||68 - 74|
|9-12m||9.1 - 9.9||74 - 80|
|12-18m||9.3 - 11.4||80 - 86|
How to wash
All Gro-suits can be machine washed at 40°C. They can be hung out to dry or tumble dried on a low setting. As with all cotton goods, we have designed our Gro-suits to allow for up to 5% shrinkage. If your child has any allergies and you wish to wash your Gro-suit at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage. When washing, it is best to keep the zip closed. You can iron your Gro-suit on a low heat if desired, always keeping the iron away from the zip or covering the zip with a cloth. We recommend that you wash dark colours separately for the first few washes. We also recommend that you wash your Gro-suit with a detergent that is free from bleaching agents in order to retain the original colours.
So good we have bought it in 3 sizes!
- We have had this grosuit in 3 different sizes already for our daughter. So comfy and cosy for her and very pretty. She sleeps really well in this with her grobag, no cold arms. Sizes do come up slightly smaller than we would have expected, but that may just be down to my washing machine!
Essential for cold houses
- I bought these to keep my daughter warm no matter how cold our house gets during winter. They are great and if you have a cold house then they are an essential. I use them with both our 2.5 and 3.5 tog gro bags. Just wish you did them in a triple pack and more designs.
Bought this for my youngest granddaughter to go along with her new gro bag. Just fantastic , such a great idea. Now she will be extra snug at night .
Her mum wishes that it hadn't taken until baby number 4 before finding them !!