Little silver stars fall gently on this delicate design, with the star print on the body of one of the Gro-suits and on the sleeves of the second. The Gro-suit has been specially designed to be used with a Grobag Baby Sleep Bag in colder temperatures. The quilted sleeves will keep your baby's arms warm, with no need for additional bedding or layers. The Little Star Gro-suit co-ordinates beautifully with our Silver Sea Lion Grobag.
- Quilted sleeves for cosy arms
- Single layer on areas that are underneath the Grobag so your baby won't overheat
- Popper for easy changes
- Comfortable stretchy collar
- Twin pack
- 100% super-soft jersey cotton
- Quick-dry polyester filling on arms
- Can be used with any baby sleep bag without arms
- Little Star Gro-suit Twin Pack co-ordinates with Silver Sea Lion 3.5 tog Grobag
For greater detail on these features please click on the More Info tab above
When to use a Gro-suit
Gro-suits are intended for use in cold weather in room temperatures of 18°C (65°F) or under, and are most suited for use with a 2.5 tog or 3.5 tog Grobag.
This information is for guidance only
|Nursery Temperature||3.5 tog Grobag||2.5 tog Grobag|
|Under 18°C (65°F)||Gro Suit|
|Under 16°C (61°F)||Gro Suit||Gro-suit and sleeveless bodysuit or short-sleeved bodysuit|
|Under 14°C (57°F)||Gro-suit and sleeveless bodysuit or short-sleeved bodysuit|
Why don't Grobags have sleeves?
The British Safety Standard dictates that a baby sleep bag shouldn’t have sleeves to allow ventilation around the chest area and to prevent children from overheating. All Grobags meet the British Safety Standard, so you won’t find a Grobag with arms!
Choosing a size
|0-3m||4.5 - 6.7||52 - 62|
|3-6m||6.7 - 8.1||62 - 68|
|6-9m||8.1 - 9.1||68 - 74|
|9-12m||9.1 - 9.9||74 - 80|
|12-18m||9.3 - 11.4||80 - 86|
How to wash
All Gro-suits can be machine washed at 40°C. They can be hung out to dry or tumble dried on a low setting. As with all cotton goods, we have designed our Gro-suits to allow for up to 5% shrinkage. If your child has any allergies and you wish to wash your Gro-suit at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage. When washing, it is best to keep the zip closed. You can iron your Gro-suit on a low heat if desired, always keeping the iron away from the zip or covering the zip with a cloth. We recommend that you wash dark colours separately for the first few washes. We also recommend that you wash your Gro-suit with a detergent that is free from bleaching agents in order to retain the original colours.
- These are fantastic for cold arms. My 5 month old was getting very cold arms and waking up lots during the night with the colder weather, the padded sleeves have kept him warmer and his back to just waking once a night for a feed. well worth buying.
- The are great, the extra long sleeves and extra padding mean warms arms and hands overnight. When worn alongside the grobag they keep my little boy toasty warm on chilly nights.
- These are great. The arms are extra long as well as being extra padded even with roll ups the sleeves come over his hands keeping him toasty warm overnight. They wash and dry well. Go brilliantly with the grobag on a chilly night.
A wonderful, cosy addition to the gro bag
- I purchased a pack of these for my baby boy and within 2 weeks of using them, I purchased another pack! The quality is very good and the gro suits are super soft. They wash up and tumble dry so well (and trust me, mine have been washed and tumble dried to death!). I have found that they are true to size, although I have to pay exception to my little boy, who is very big for his age! The sleeves are lovely and long, helping to keep their little hands warm as well as their arms. The padded arms are a great idea, as I found that my little fella's arms and hands were the coldest part of him, come morning time. I love the fact that the main body and legs are the normal thickness of a standard sleepsuit, but you get the added extra / genius extra of the thicker arms. I will soon be purchasing more, in a bigger size for my growing boy.
- Bought a pack of these to see if they would keep my little boys hands warm and help him sleep through... and they work like a dream! The sleeves are a generous length, so on really chilly nights you can roll them down to keep fingers really toasty! I shall certainly get some more for next winter!
This is my third set of gro-suits. We live in an old house and it can get cold especially as the cot is close the the floor. They are wonderful quality and wash and dry really well. As the previous reviewers have said you can adjust the sleeves but rolling them up or down. My baby sleep really well when wearing these suits, I wish they were around when I had my older daughter.
I love Gro products as the quality in amazing and they provide great service. I have Gro-bags that have been used for both my children and they still look amazing.
Perfect solution to cold nights
- Very happy with this double pack. I paired these with the 3.5 tog seal design sleeping bag. Looks great together and my baby is now sleeping through the night at 6 months as he is the correct temperature in our chilly house! Sleeves a good length so they can be turned over at the ends or left a bit longer to keep little hands toasty warm.
- These are fab, keep my little boy nice and warm, he hasn't had cold hands since wearing them! They are a bit of a pain to get on, the padded sleeves which keep him lovely and warm can be a bit awkward but worth the effort I think.
Perfect for the chilly winter months
I ordered these on Thursday morning and they arrived the very next day, much to my and baby's delight. This is baby's first winter and she had been waking up at night several times even though she was wearing a long sleeve cotton body and a cotton sleepsuit under her 2.5 tog sleeping bag. The gro-suit has lovely padded sleeves and are generously sized so the long arms can be folded back with very secure poppers. baby is 9kg at 9 months (90th percentile for height and weight) and I bought the 12-18 months (just turned the sleeves back a bit more and will tack the foot up at the back) incase she has another growing spurt, but the 9-12 would have fit her. I popped her into this last night and into the matching 3.5 tog velour gro-bag with the very sweet seals and snowflakes design. Althought there were a few dreaming peeps baby did not wake all night. We had thought she was teething again this week but the wee lamb had just be cold.
Am so grateful for these products- thank you Gro-store!!
Great for my adorable grandchildren
- Purchase one set of 0-3 months, one set 3-6 months and two 6-9 months, for my two youngest grandchildren. Their mum's were delighted and I was so pleased that these little treasures would be warm cozy during the winter months. The little gro-suits are great value and quality.