Little silver stars fall gently on this delicate design, with the star print on the body of one of the Gro-suits and on the sleeves of the second. The Gro-suit has been specially designed to be used with a Grobag Baby Sleep Bag in colder temperatures. The quilted sleeves will keep your baby's arms warm, with no need for additional bedding or layers. The Little Star Gro-suit co-ordinates beautifully with our Silver Sea Lion Grobag.
- Quilted sleeves for cosy arms
- Single layer on areas that are underneath the Grobag so your baby won't overheat
- Popper for easy changes
- Comfortable stretchy collar
- Twin pack
- 100% super-soft jersey cotton
- Quick-dry polyester filling on arms
- Can be used with any baby sleep bag without arms
- Little Star Gro-suit Twin Pack co-ordinates with Silver Sea Lion 3.5 tog Grobag
For greater detail on these features please click on the More Info tab above
When to use a Gro-suit
Gro-suits are intended for use in cold weather in room temperatures of 18°C (65°F) or under, and are most suited for use with a 2.5 tog or 3.5 tog Grobag.
This information is for guidance only
|Nursery Temperature||3.5 tog Grobag||2.5 tog Grobag|
|Under 18°C (65°F)||Gro Suit|
|Under 16°C (61°F)||Gro Suit||Gro-suit and sleeveless bodysuit or short-sleeved bodysuit|
|Under 14°C (57°F)||Gro-suit and sleeveless bodysuit or short-sleeved bodysuit|
Why don't Grobags have sleeves?
The British Safety Standard dictates that a baby sleep bag shouldn’t have sleeves to allow ventilation around the chest area and to prevent children from overheating. All Grobags meet the British Safety Standard, so you won’t find a Grobag with arms!
Choosing a size
|0-3m||4.5 - 6.7||52 - 62|
|3-6m||6.7 - 8.1||62 - 68|
|6-9m||8.1 - 9.1||68 - 74|
|9-12m||9.1 - 9.9||74 - 80|
|12-18m||9.3 - 11.4||80 - 86|
How to wash
All Gro-suits can be machine washed at 40°C. They can be hung out to dry or tumble dried on a low setting. As with all cotton goods, we have designed our Gro-suits to allow for up to 5% shrinkage. If your child has any allergies and you wish to wash your Gro-suit at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage. When washing, it is best to keep the zip closed. You can iron your Gro-suit on a low heat if desired, always keeping the iron away from the zip or covering the zip with a cloth. We recommend that you wash dark colours separately for the first few washes. We also recommend that you wash your Gro-suit with a detergent that is free from bleaching agents in order to retain the original colours.
Excellent - no more cold hands!
- Since my son was 8 weeks old I've always put him in a Grobag at night. I noticed that when the weather got slightly cooler his little hands would be like blocks of ice in the morning, even though this winter has been pretty warm (indoor temps of 16-18c at night). We thought we'd try the Grosuit in conjunction with his sleeping bag and it has totally solved the problem. His core doesn't overheat but his extremities are warm & toasty and he's been sleeping soundly ever since. The suits are wearing really well and have been frequently washed and tumble dried. Excellent product that I would highly recommend!
- My little one always has very cold hands when the temperature dips whilst the rest of him is the perfect temperature. These are a fab invention, and solve the problem without overheating the rest of him. Wash and dry well too. I'm a big fan.