Little silver stars fall gently on this delicate design, with the star print on the body of one of the Gro-suits and on the sleeves of the second. The Gro-suit has been specially designed to be used with a Grobag Baby Sleep Bag in colder temperatures. The quilted sleeves will keep your baby's arms warm, with no need for additional bedding or layers. The Little Star Gro-suit co-ordinates beautifully with our Silver Sea Lion Grobag.
- Quilted sleeves for cosy arms
- Single layer on areas that are underneath the Grobag so your baby won't overheat
- Popper for easy changes
- Comfortable stretchy collar
- Twin pack
- 100% super-soft jersey cotton
- Quick-dry polyester filling on arms
- Can be used with any baby sleep bag without arms
- Little Star Gro-suit Twin Pack co-ordinates with Silver Sea Lion 3.5 tog Grobag
For greater detail on these features please click on the More Info tab above
When to use a Gro-suit
Gro-suits are intended for use in cold weather in room temperatures of 18°C (65°F) or under, and are most suited for use with a 2.5 tog or 3.5 tog Grobag.
This information is for guidance only
|Nursery Temperature||3.5 tog Grobag||2.5 tog Grobag|
|Under 18°C (65°F)||Gro Suit|
|Under 16°C (61°F)||Gro Suit||Gro-suit and sleeveless bodysuit or short-sleeved bodysuit|
|Under 14°C (57°F)||Gro-suit and sleeveless bodysuit or short-sleeved bodysuit|
Why don't Grobags have sleeves?
The British Safety Standard dictates that a baby sleep bag shouldn’t have sleeves to allow ventilation around the chest area and to prevent children from overheating. All Grobags meet the British Safety Standard, so you won’t find a Grobag with arms!
Choosing a size
|0-3m||4.5 - 6.7||52 - 62|
|3-6m||6.7 - 8.1||62 - 68|
|6-9m||8.1 - 9.1||68 - 74|
|9-12m||9.1 - 9.9||74 - 80|
|12-18m||9.3 - 11.4||80 - 86|
How to wash
All Gro-suits can be machine washed at 40°C. They can be hung out to dry or tumble dried on a low setting. As with all cotton goods, we have designed our Gro-suits to allow for up to 5% shrinkage. If your child has any allergies and you wish to wash your Gro-suit at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage. When washing, it is best to keep the zip closed. You can iron your Gro-suit on a low heat if desired, always keeping the iron away from the zip or covering the zip with a cloth. We recommend that you wash dark colours separately for the first few washes. We also recommend that you wash your Gro-suit with a detergent that is free from bleaching agents in order to retain the original colours.
a musthave for the cold winter
These Grosuits are an absolute musthave during cold winter times.
My son loves his Grobag but when room temperature drops below 18 C I noticed that his hand are very cold. So I bought these lovely Grosuits and my baby feels nice and warm now. Material is nice and soft, washes very well too. Padded sleaves are soft and don't restrict my son's movements during the night. I would definitely recommend this product!
Perfect for chilly evenings
- My daughter loves her gro suits. They keep her snug as the weather is getting colder. The fold back arms mean we can adjust the sleeve length as she grows, something we have found difficult with other long sleeved items. Yet another fab item from gro store.
Absolutely love this gro - suit
- Bought this gro-suit for my 1 year old daughter, its so soft and really snuggly. The padded sleeves are so lovely and warm. Perfect for winter, i buy all my gro bags from you as well and just love every single item i have purchased past few years. Thank you.
Customer Service 5⭐️
- I bought the 3-6months range of this product and when received I was sent a 3-6 and 6-9. I called up Gro and their customer service was superb. I was given an immediate apology and they sent me out a new item by courier immediately and gave me a free post address to send the wrong product back. Not only is the gro suit perfect but the customer service backs it all up. A great company and will definitely be ordering from them again.
- My little girl loves these Grosuits. They're so soft! The padded sleeves are warm but not too bulky, so she can bend her arms easily. The long fold back sleeves are good because we can roll them down to keep her hand warm or fold them back so she can use her hands.