Can’t decide whether to Swaddle your little one or go straight to a Grobag? With the new 2in1 Gro-snug you can have the best of both worlds! Unique seams on the front give ample space for a natural froggy legged sleeping position while poppers on the armholes allow for swaddling with arms in or arms out for the freedom of a newborn Grobag.
The soft grey marl Gro-snug is ideal for both girls and boys. The cosy fabric is ideal for nurseries between 16-20°C and the side zip makes for easy nappy changes without disturbing them.
The Gro Snug is the first stage to providing your baby with a safer, comfortable, and content night’s sleep.
- Available in Light and Cosy weights
- Cosy is for cool rooms between 16 and 20°C
- One size fits newborns 5lbs to 12lbs
- Allows natural leg position; officially recognised as "Hip healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer
- What to wear guide provided on pack
- Chest lined for secure swaddle comfort
- Baby safe YKK zips, Nickel free poppers, and no rough edges or seams
- Machine Washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
For greater detail on these features please click on the More Info tab above
Choosing a weight
The Gro-snug comes in two weights of fabric:
What to wear
What your baby wears will depend on the weight of Gro-snug and the temperature of the baby's bedroom. (In the same way as you would adjust nightclothes and number of blankets). As a guide, please refer to the table below. Please remember, though, that babies are all different and, just as with blankets and sheets, you will soon discover what your baby is most comfortable wearing & placing your fingers on your baby's chest is the best indicator of whether they are too hot/too cold/just right as babies' hands often feel cool.
in cool rooms of 16-20°C
in warm rooms of 21-25°C
|Sleeveless or short sleeved bodysuit|
|Sleeveless or long sleeved bodysuit|
|Sleeveless or short sleeved bodysuit||All-in-1 cotton sleep suit or long sleeved bodysuit|
|All-in-1 cotton sleep suit or long sleeved bodysuit||All-in-1 cotton sleep suit and sleeveless or short sleeved bodysuit|
|All-in-1 cotton sleep suit and sleeveless or short sleeved bodysuit|
How to wash
All Gro-snugs can be machine washed at 40°C. They can be hung out to dry or tumble dried on a low setting. As with all cotton goods, we have designed our Gro-snugs to allow for up to 5% shrinkage. If your child has any allergies and you wish to wash your Gro-snug at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage. When washing, it is best to keep the zip closed. You can iron your Gro-snug on a low heat if desired, always keeping the iron away from the zip or covering the zip with a cloth. We recommend that you wash dark colours separately for the first few washes. We also recommend that you wash your Gro-snug with a detergent that is free from bleaching agents in order to retain the original colours.
A must have for new parents!!
- What a fantastic and amazing product! My son who is a month old sleeps perfect in this! It's quick and simple to put on and defiantly worth the money! I have ordered 2 more! Only one thing wish they did them slightly larger as it won't be to long until my son is reaching the 12lb mark!