How do you get your children to understand when it's time to get up? SIMPLE "stay in bed until you see the sun!" This updated version of the Gro-clock uses fun images of the stars and sun to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it's time to get up. Due to popular request, the Gro-Clock now has a new feature allowing parents to choose whether or not to display the digital clock during the usual ‘stars to sun’ countdown. So for older children, they can now start to learn digital time, as well as look for the arrival of the sun!
- Glowing screen shows images of stars and sun to communicate 'sleep' and 'wake-up' time
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
- Key-lock option
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Silent operation
- Optional audible alarm feature
- Mains powered (EU adapter included)
- Suitable from age 2+ years
- EU Clock does not include Story Book
This is the European Version of the Gro Clock - including a European 2 Pin Plug, and is only suitable for use in European Countries
International Delivery : Please contact us at Hello@gro.co.uk for Gro Clock orders being shipped to Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Sweden, or France.
very nice, a bit too much bright....
We bought the GroClock few months ago. My son loves it and plays with sun and stars saying goodnight.
Very usefull, also for the childlock! Just too much the brightness, also the low level.
Not so good as alarm clock, the sound is too much noisy. Maybe some natural sounds.
- I bought the gro-clock for my daughter two months ago. In the begining it was a bit difficult for us to understand how to set up the time - sleeping time and waking time- maybe we are getting old:-) but in general the gro-clock is a good idea and a nice product. The sun is really sweet and my daughter loves it.
Nice product but it could be so much better
- We've had the gro-clock for a few months now as my daughter got it as a present and she loves it. However, I think there are some design flaws that could be improved. It would have been better if the buttons to adjust the time are hidden somewhere or on the back because when my daughter plays with the sun and stars, she sometimes changes the time. She also has figured out how to make the sun come on so if she wakes up before the sun has come up and wants to get up, she just pushes the button. Nevertheless, a nice and original product and makes a great present.