Fluffy clouds will help your little one drifts away snuggly, the 2 pack of Gro-suits co-ordinates beautifully with our Woodland tales Grobag, with our fluffy clouds print on the body on one Gro-suit and patterned sleeves on the other. The Gro-suit has been specially designed to be used with a Grobag Baby Sleep Bag in colder temperatures. The quilted sleeves will keep your baby's arms warm, with no need for additional bedding or layers.
- Quilted sleeves for cosy arms
- Single layer on areas that are underneath the Grobag so your baby won't overheat
- Popper for easy changes
- Comfortable stretchy collar
- Twin pack
- 100% super-soft jersey cotton
- Quick-dry polyester filling on arms
- Can be used with any baby sleep bag without arms
For greater detail on these features please click on the More Info tab above
When to use a Gro-suit
Gro-suits are intended for use in cold weather in room temperatures of 18°C (65°F) or under, and are most suited for use with a 2.5 tog or 3.5 tog Grobag.
This information is for guidance only
|Nursery Temperature||3.5 tog Grobag||2.5 tog Grobag|
|Under 18°C (65°F)||Gro Suit|
|Under 16°C (61°F)||Gro Suit||Gro-suit and sleeveless bodysuit or short-sleeved bodysuit|
|Under 14°C (57°F)||Gro-suit and sleeveless bodysuit or short-sleeved bodysuit|
Why don't Grobags have sleeves?
The British Safety Standard dictates that a baby sleep bag shouldn’t have sleeves to allow ventilation around the chest area and to prevent children from overheating. All Grobags meet the British Safety Standard, so you won’t find a Grobag with arms!
Choosing a size
|0-3m||4.5 - 6.7||52 - 62|
|3-6m||6.7 - 8.1||62 - 68|
|6-9m||8.1 - 9.1||68 - 74|
|9-12m||9.1 - 9.9||74 - 80|
|12-18m||9.3 - 11.4||80 - 86|
How to wash
All Gro-suits can be machine washed at 40°C. They can be hung out to dry or tumble dried on a low setting. As with all cotton goods, we have designed our Gro-suits to allow for up to 5% shrinkage. If your child has any allergies and you wish to wash your Gro-suit at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage. When washing, it is best to keep the zip closed. You can iron your Gro-suit on a low heat if desired, always keeping the iron away from the zip or covering the zip with a cloth. We recommend that you wash dark colours separately for the first few washes. We also recommend that you wash your Gro-suit with a detergent that is free from bleaching agents in order to retain the original colours.
Perfect Sleep Solution!
- I am just about to order my daughters third size of Gro-suits! I first discovered this fantastic product a couple of months after she was born and continue to be delighted with the product! I also think they are priced well - especially for a set of two - which is essential for rotating them in the laundry! :)
Fabulous, snug sleepsuit!
- Brilliant sleepsuit idea. Our house is old and cold and I worry about my six-month-old getting chilly in her sleeping bag. I bought the 6-9 month suit and it fits really well with room to grow (my baby is long, weighs 18lbs and has quite big tootsies!). My only regret is that I didn't buy more!
- As soon as the weather started to get cooler, I was concerned my baby had very cold arms in his grobag at night. Buying the Grosuits as solved his cold arms and I can sleep easy knowing he's cosy on his arms and not overheating on his chest.
fitted the bill
- I bought these for my baby grandson in the hope it would be the anser to my daughters worries that great as grow bags are his little arms and hands were always cold,brilliant! these worked they wash well and my daughter is thrilled with them.I am just going to order some more for next winter.
Excellent customer servic
One of the pair of grosuits recently bought for my granddaughter developed a small hole in a seam. - a phone call ensured a freepost returns address and within two days the one faulty suit had been replaced by two new ones. Well done, Gro store!
Ps the padded sleeves are such a simple idea, but very effective - I would recommend these suits to anyone