Look cute as a button in this gorgeous 'Button Rose' grobag. Made from soft 100% cotton jersey fabric in two pretty contrasting pink designs with lovely appliqué detailing.
- Available in 2.5 tog and 1.0 tog warmth ratings
- Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months and 18-36 months
- Underarm poppers on 0-6 month size, side zip on all sizes
- 100% jersey cotton with appliqué details, 100% cotton jersey lining
- Quick-dry polyester filling on the 2.5 tog (1.0 tog is 100% jersey cotton throughout)
- Zip-click® feature on all sizes
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes, user guide and safe sleep information
- British Standard approved
For greater detail on these features please click on the More Info tab above
Adorable and practical
- This is an absolutely beautiful Grobag. I chose Grobag as I felt it would be safer than blankets especially as my little girl liked to kick off her Moses basket blankets as soon as I stopped the swaddling. I have tried other sleeping bags but some of these had the start of the zip under the armpit and you had to hook it together that sometimes meant waking baby where as the Grobag has no sharp parts, you don't have to connect the zip up and once zipped up there is a flap that protects the zip tag and so far with all this ease have not woken baby when putting this on as many a time she falls asleep in my arms or in her swing before bedtime. Can't wait to buy more as she grows and throughout the seasons.
I fell in love with this print on-line and had to hunt high and low to find someone who would send this to my country. I wanted to transition my little girl into the perfect sleeping bag.
I purchased 6 – some for now and some for later. (2 x 2.5 tog 0-6 months, 2 x 1 tog 6-18 months, 2 x 2.5 tog 6-18 months)
They arrived and WOW they are even prettier in person than they are on-line. They are a beautiful stretch jersey t-shirt fabric. I have only come across the cotton ones in my country.
My beautiful girl is in the 0-6 month 2.5 tog one. She is 5.7 kilos and 62cm’s at 20 weeks. I’m sure this will fit her beyond the 6 months.
I wash it inside out in a garment bag and tumble try on low. I have found that they do shrink slightly in the dryer which I expected, but am still disappointed by.
But I LOVE the print and so does my husband. I am so very pleased I have purchased ahead!
I’m going to have to go back for the 18-36 months ones I love the print that much!!!