We loved our Alphapets design so much we have created an especially girly version in contrasting pinks and purples. So whether your little one is having a snooze at home or whilst you are out and about, they’ll look bright and funky wherever they go.....purrrfect!
This travel grobag can be used as per usual in a cot or cot bed but has specifically designed additional features that makes it suitable for use in a buggy or car seat. The travel grobag has a two way zip which can be closed around a 5 point harness. It also has back vent to allow a harness strap to be fastened, the vent has velcro fastening so when not in use the travel grobag can be sealed and used as any other grobag.
- Fits a 5 point travel harness
- 100% woven cotton outer
- 100% super-soft jersey lining on 2.5 and 1.0 tog
- 100% cool cotton single layer on 0.5 tog
- Quick–dry polyester filling on 2.5 tog
- 2 way front zip and back vent on all sizes
For greater detail on these features please click on the More Info tab above
- Ordered this partly due to the name and the animal theme so I was surpised that this bears very little relation to any alphabet. Also the names on the garmet appear to be very personal to whoever has designed it - not very generic for mass marketing. I feel like I am putting on someone elses grobag on my daughter. Nice use of colours and same standard garment as all the rest but diappointed on close up that the design isn't better thoguht out for a mass market appeal.
- The order arrived promptly (within 3 days). We have bought a number of sleeping bags from other brands but nothing beats the gro bags. This one has the thickness of a summer sheet; perfect for balmy summer nights.
Confortable even for skeptic
- I was used to blankets and I wasn't really sure about the grobag's benefit (it's not very common in Italy) but now I'm not worried during the night if my baby is covered or not... And if she wakes-up in the night and needs some hugs, I don't have to warry about the temperature. The alphapink it's really nice. The only problem is that the zip is not really comfortable. It should be bigger so that it's easier to close it when the baby is going to spleep.